Starting today you’ll have a better alternative to “Game of Thrones” 120+ hours of great know-how from some of our best speakers, starting ICEEfest 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Here are some good news for our friends from all over the world:
1. Now you can see see all the important keynotes, special moments and debates from ICEEfest 2015 in our e-learning platform, ICEEfest Academy.
We’ll upload new presentations almost every day now. Our first speakers, already published on our website (just click on each to watch more), are:
- Koda Wang, The Huffington Post: “Becoming a Global Digital Media Company” [MEMBERS ONLY]*
- Doina Costache, Google: “Best currency in ad creatives” [FREE]
- Robert Bednarski, Facebook: “Facebook Evolution” [MEMBERS ONLY]
- Rustam Ziganshin, Facebook: “Personalized marketing at scale” [MEMBERS ONLY]
- Scott Thwaites, Twitter: “Set your Tweets free” [MEMBERS ONLY]
- Radu Georgescu, Gecad: “The Birth and Rise of Silicon Valley” [MEMBERS ONLY]
- Laurence Hebberd, Link Humans: “How to Be Kick Ass at LinkedIn Branding and Marketing” [MEMBERS ONLY]
- Rogier Croes, MEC Global: “Are we ready for natural born digitals?” [MEMBERS ONLY]
- Constantine Kamaras, IAB Europe: “Key Issues in the Emerging Digital Ecosystem” [FREE]
- Andrei Pitis, Vector Watch: “Creating a Global Product” [FREE]
- Iulian Stanciu, eMag: “The Success Story of The Year” [FREE]
*IMPORTANT! To view the [MEMBERS ONLY] presentations: if you have a ticket for ICEEfest 2015, you’re already “in”: just fill in the requested infos [name, surname, company] as they appeared on your festival badge and you’ll receive in seconds a password (via e-mail). If you are new arround the next step is also simple: just book a seat for ICEEfest 2016 (at a very early bird rate, only 75 EUR) and you will receive your password for ICEEfest Academy, too.
2. All the presentations from ICEEfest 2013 and 2014 are now available for free! Just search what you are interested in, watch and share the great content available in our platform with your friends and co-workers.
3. You can also watch “200 Seconds of Fame” by AeRO – the full show – with great advices and insights for startups from Radu Georgescu (Gecad), Marius Ghenea (3TS Capital Partners), Orlando Nicoara (WeLoveDigital), Laurentiu Ispir (Oresa Ventures), Marcin Wojcicki (AeRO) and Odysseas Ntotsikas (Think Digital Group).
That’s all for now. I hope you’ll enjoy the great content from ICEEfest Academy! Keep in touch!
PS Here’s a video tutorial on how our platform works: